Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ex-Muslim: "These and many other hadeeth and Quranic verses have proclaimed that women are inferior to men and that men have an upper hand on them"

From Jihad Watch:


Ex-Muslim: "These and many other hadeeth and Quranic verses have proclaimed that women are inferior to men and that men have an upper hand on them"







Here's the latest from the Liberated One:



[...] I have three siblings and I am the eldest. I have two brothers and a sister; all are married and settled except me, not because no one ever proposed to me, but because I just could not make myself do it, I mean sign a lifelong bondage/slavery contract with some fanatic Muslim man. Muslim men are such morons, I swear; they are hypocrites in the first degree. They have a different set of rules for themselves and a different one for their women. Total male chauvinistic pigs... I was always fascinated with the idea of marrying a western non Muslim man who would love, honor and respect me as an equal instead of getting married to some clone of Mohammed. I am sure everyone is aware of his famous words “Women are deficient in their minds” or “I have been to hell and seen it full of women”. These and many other hadeeth and Quranic verses have proclaimed that women are inferior to men and that men have an upper hand on them. I never really liked the teachings of Islam and used to wonder deep down why is Islam so backward and why it could not be progressive like Christianity. I had so many questions but never had the guts to voice my thoughts aloud until recently, when I just had an epiphany one fine day and I knew that I had to do it, do the unthinkable, the impossible: I have to become an apostate. Then the journey began; months of studying and researching accompanied with sleepless nights and mental trauma and affliction which finally lead me to the unspoken truth that Islam is a hoax, a lie, and a make believe religion invented by Mohammed to fulfill his own carnal and self serving desires.

Even though most people have given me their absolute support on my apostasy, there are some who are still in a doubt that if I really exist and wonder if I am just a figment of Spencer’s imagination. Why someone who happens to be a famous, well established and distinguished celebrity like Mr. Robert Spencer need to create an imaginary character like Liberated? It really does not make sense and it really causes me a lot of pain that I am not getting credit where it is due. I have gone through a lot, and whatever I am writing here on this blog comes straight from the bottom of my heart. I am an apostate of Islam but let me make it clear, no one has brainwashed me, as some people like to believe. I am not some stupid, uneducated moron who would just get swayed away by someone. No one forced it on me, no one asked me to leave Islam. I did it on my own because I truly never believed in many of its teachings and backward 7th century doctrine, but I just needed a push in the right direction, which was given to me by my mentor Ali Sina, as well as by some great writers like Mr. Robert Spencer, Mr. Daniel Pipes, Ms. Pamela Geller and Mr. Raymond Ibrahim. These people have exposed Islam to the world like no one has ever done before, and I salute them all for their remarkable efforts....





Read it all.



Posted by Robert on December 27, 2011 10:29 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment