Sunday, January 1, 2012

Party video from Denmark: "I am Denmark. I am a country that will stand guard to protect my own culture."

From Jihad Watch and Europe News:


Party video from Denmark: "I am Denmark. I am a country that will stand guard to protect my own culture."











The Danish Peoples' Party has released the video "I am Denmark" (in English). The DPP is the third largest party in Denmark and is known for its work against Muslim immigration and Islamization. I hope that more parties in more countries will show the voters that it is not embarrassing to be proud of one's country and values.



Transcript from the video:



I am Denmark. My core values are freedom of speech, democracy and tolerance. ... I am Denmark. But. I am a country that will challenge cultures that want to change what I have been fighting for. I will not back down in the face of violence and terror. I will not be forced to accept medieval traditions. I am a country that has the courage to say STOP. I am a country that will stand guard to protect my own culture. Because I am Denmark.



Posted by Nicolai Sennels on November 22, 2011 3:39 A

No comments:

Post a Comment